Gaggia Classic Pro
Lately, we have been getting some queries on beginner level espresso machines. Depending on your budget and preference, there are a couple of high quality espresso machines in the market dedicated to those who have just started on brewing. In this post, we would like to introduce you to the Gaggia Classic Pro, designed and made in Italy, and it has been a favourite of many entry level home baristas.
The Gaggia Classic has been on the market for more than 15 years and it is one of the best entry level espresso machines out there. In recent years, Gaggia decided to give the Classic an update, which is now the Gaggia Classic Pro. Let’s take a look on the highlights of this machine:
• Chromed Brass Group and Filter Holder
- Ensuring the brew temperature throughout the brewing process
• Steam Wand with 2 holes
- Creating nice velvety and textured milk for latte art
•. 3 Ways Solenoid Valve
- Ensuring the water pressure in the filter holder is in constant control.
• New "Rocket" Buttons and Indicator Lights
- Powering Up, Brewing, Steaming
• 2.1 Litres of Water Tank
• Plastic Drip Tray
• 15 Bar of Pump Pressure
• Dimensions - 23 X 38 X 24 CM
• Weigh 7.3KG
The Gaggia Classic Pro is the most affordable espresso machine that can make good quality espresso. Not to mention, it only costs around RM3K. Pairing it with the Generation Hand Grinder or a Baratza Sette 30 grinder, and there you have it, your home “cafe”.
Here are some videos for your reference: